Best qualities in a husband, who can discover?! There are husbands and there are husbands! And friends, no one is perfect. No one husband is perfect. For ladies and girls who are finding it difficult choosing their life partners, this piece would really be helpful. Many a times, they base their choices on the man’s looks and his material acquisitions. Those are good but the big question is: does the man have the qualities that make a good husband? If the answer is no, then the marriage will not work.
No wonder divorces and separations in marriage seem to be on the rise for a long time now. However, this is an opportunity for you – young lady, young girl – to take your time to look out for the traits in your future life partner that will, indeed, shape and make your marriage joyful.
1. Friendly Disposition. Being friendly disposed always, is one of the best qualities in a husband. An understanding, kind and warm man is the kind of husband every woman aspires to marry. He is always positive and friendly, not only to his wife and children but also to everyone he comes in contact with. Pride is not in his dictionary.
2. Fidelity. No woman wants to see or even hear from the grapevine that her husband is going out with another woman. As a result, faithfulness is one other best quality a wife desires so much in a husband. A man who is a husband always remembers his marital vows. He is a man of honor and integrity. A husband that a wife can trust, any day, any time.
3. Reliability. Are you a reliable man? Are you responsible and supportive? These are those best qualities in a husband that every woman would like to experience. Can your wife count on you in all circumstances? Can you support her in the good and bad times? Can you care for her, no matter what? Can you answer in the affirmative to all these posers? Then that gem in a good husband is in you.
4. Respect. They say respect is reciprocal. Showing respect to a wife is one of the prime qualities in a husband. He does not speak harshly to his wife. He does not belittle, strike or humiliate her either in public or in private. He listens to her empathetically even as she airs her views on some mutual issues. If he does not entirely agree with her, he has a way of bringing her to his camp of thought.
5. Openness. One other best quality in a husband is openness. And openness is engendered by an effective communication between a husband and a wife. Communication is fundamental to a good and solid marriage. Every woman wants her man to be honest and open to her at all times. A good husband always finds quality time to sit close to his wife ‘gisting’ on issues from the most trivial to the most serious. It can never be over-emphasized: good communication builds trust and strengthens relationships especially that of a husband and a wife.
6. Love and Affection. When you want to talk about the best qualities in a husband, love and affection for a wife cannot be over-stressed. A good husband knows that love and affection are what make his wife give him herself, whole and entire. He appreciates and notices physical and emotional goings-on in the life of his wife. It does not matter if they just celebrated the diamond jubilee of their marriage. His care for his wife is always as fresh as though they are still courting.
7. Conjugal Intimacy. Knowing and applying the instrument of sexual intimacy in marriage is one of the best qualities in a husband. In most circumstances, a good husband strives to make his wife happy in bed. This is as a result of the fact that he knows that a good sex beefs-up his wife’s emotional and physical attraction to him. In a nutshell, good sex is a very essential oil in the lubrication of the wheels of marriage.
The above best qualities in a husband, amongst others, can actually make a marriage happy and enjoyable. I encourage those looking out for great husbands to take the above tips to heart.
Are you of marriageable age and you’re still struggling to choose a life partner? There is a leeway for you. You can learn all the secrets here: http://www.choose-life-partner.blogspot.co.uk/
Like this post kindly share , we’ll greatly